Last Saturday my friend Justin took me on a super fun date. We went around Mount Lemon (yes they name their mountains with amazing names here)... FOURWHEELING! soooo much fun!
Our ride :)
James and me at the beginning
 |
| I got to drive! This is me pretending to drive but I really did later on! |
 |
| The natural pool we found, James told me to jump in cause it was really deep and I would be fine, but I couldnt see the bottom.... sooo... talk about a leap of faith! |
 |
| I did it! and he was right, I never touched the bottom, so no broken bones today! :) |
 |
| See :) |
 |
| Seaweed mustaches hehe |
 |
| On a rock... lol they were everywhere! |
 |
| Pretty scenery |
 |
| This was me timing my pose wrong and it looks like Im attempting to dance lol |
 |
| Having fun in the sun :P |
 |
James next to one of the pools
Me jumping off a high rock into water.. yay! haha it was a lot of fun :)
So after we went swimming for a few hours, we went back but we stopped on the way cause he so happened to have his hand gun, 22 I think? anyways we went shooting too :) No pics though sorry I had my hands full lol. All in all... AMAZING DAY! loving this place :) |
Nice 'stache! ;) Love it! :p
ReplyDelete