Ok so I will start off with the bread. Here are some choices with some estimate prices:
*White - $4
*Wheat- $4
*Potato- $5
*Banana- $5.50
*Banana chocolate chip- $6
*Pumpkin- $5.50
*Pumpkin Chocolate Chip- $6
I did this fundraiser a couple years ago and these were the aproximate prices I was getting but really, its donation price so whatever you want to donate would be wonderful. If you are interested in any message or call me with the type and your price :) Also if there is a type of bread you really like not listed, message me and I will let you know if I can make it or not. Most chances are I can, but yah... just let me know! :)
Hey Girl,
ReplyDeleteI will buy 10 loaves of white or wheat...IF you will donate them to a local shelter. I found two online, but I don't know who accepts home made food. Either Daybreak 877-833-3199 or YWCA 937-461-5550. Please let me know which one you chose. Do I make the check out to you?
Good luck with this.
luv ya
Aunt Becky
Id love to do that! There is a smaller food pantry shelter place that the scouts at my church take stuff to, but they run out quickly since they are so small, would you want me to donate to them? They are important but are not as well off as the places like Daybreak. And yah you can make it out to me, Im doing the fundraiser to save for several payments I need to make for college (and ticket) lol. Thank you soooo much!!
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Lea
ok, so I posted something, but it appears to have disappeared. So odd. Anyways, I just said that you can take it to the place that you think would do the most good. I will make the check out to you. Luv ya Girl!!
ReplyDelete